Telos' purpose is to ensure delivery of high quality projects, on time and on budget.
Years of combined experience working with companies at the forefront of BIM, reality capture, cloud and mobile technology, have got us excited about the tools that are radically improving how our built environment is designed, built and operated.
If you share our excitement about the connected future of construction, we want to hear from you.
Current Job Openings:
CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT
Help engineers, contractors and owners get the most out of the latest construction technology in proof-of-concept and large-scale implementations. Work with the most advanced thinkers and doers in construction, and help improve the construction industry by showing clients the impact that technology can make on their projects and organization.
The Telos team is small and agile, which means there’s room to shape the work you do, learn new things, and grow with the company.
• 3+ years construction project experience
• BIM design and management experience
• Able to work in teams, business oriented and customer-focused mindset
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Proactive mindset and problem-solving skills
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time when required
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Consultancy experience
• Construction industry experience
• Modeling / design background
• Autodesk Navisworks, Revit, BIM 360
• BIM model and data management
• Fluent written and spoken European language (German, French, Dutch, Scandinavian)
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org